Games & Icebreakers
Find Someone Who
Great for large or small groups. Give out the "Find Someone Who" list to students and have them go from student to student looking for someone who meets the descriptions on their list.
Example: Find someone who is wearing blue pants. The student who fits this description signs their name. Students then go off to find someone else that meets another description on their list. The winner is the one who has their sheet filled out first and most accurately. You should read aloud the list with the person's name who signed it. Have the student who signed the list verify the information.
Example: Find someone who can belch the alphabet. If Joe signed that item, have Joe come up and demonstrate.
- Find Someone List (make one up and make enough copies for everyone.)
- Pencils or pens
SAMPLE "FIND SOMEONE WHO" LIST:
- Find someone who has a birthday in February and have him/her sign their initials here. ______________________
- Find someone who has been to Colorado before and leapfrog over him/her. Then have the person initial here._____________________
- Get seven leaders to sign the back of this sheet.
- Find someone who has a birthday this month and sing "Happy Birthday" to them Have the person initial here.___________________
- Find someone to listen to you say "toy boat" ten times quickly. Then have them initial here.____________________
- Get three other people to link arms with you and do the cheer "lean to the left, lean to the right, stand up, sit down, fight, fight, fight!" Have each person initial here.____________________________
- Give someone your ugliest face and have them initial here.__________________
- With two other people, face the front of the room, put your hand over your heart, and say the "Pledge of Allegiance" in unison. Initial each other's papers.___________________
- Have someone tell you about the best Christmas gift they ever received. Then have them initial here.____________________
- Get a hair over 5 inches long from someone else's head. Let them pull it out. Have the person initial here._________________
- Give someone a backrub and have them initial here.___________________
- Find someone who has blue eyes and have them initial here.__________________
- Find someone who is left-handed and have them initial here.________________
Also see Find Someone Who Bingo (Click Here).