Games & Icebreakers
With all the superhero movies coming out this is a fun trivia game. If you have media capabilities use PowerPoint or Media Shout. And make sure you give out a superhero sized prize to the winner(s)!!
1. Who was Superman’s arch nemesis? (Lex Luthor)
2. Who played Ironman in the latest Ironman movies? (Robert Downey Jr.)
3. What was it that could cause Bruce Banner to morph into a green beast? (his anger)
4. Aunt May was the adopted guardian of this Superhero. (Spiderman)
5. This Superhero first appeared in a Marvel comic in 1941 and was intentionally created as a patriotic character and was often depicted fighting German Nazis and their Axis allies. (Captain America)
6. Black Manta was the arch villain of this undersea Superhero. (Aqua man)
7. This superhero witnessed the death of his parents and vowed to avenge them and fight crime for the rest of his life. Though he possessed no true superhero ability per se, he could rely on his handy boomerang or utility belt if in a pinch. (Batman)
8. Name the missing fantastic four superhero: Mr. Fantastic, The Invisible Woman, The Thing and ___ . (The Human Torch)
9. Hugh Jackman played the part of this mutant superhero in the 2009 X-men film. (Wolverine)
10 This superhero was born in the Amazon and could rely on an assortment of superhero gadgets if need be including: indestructible bracelets, an invisible plane, and a lasso of truth. (Wonder Woman)
11.In the 2004 Disney Pixar film, The Incredibles, the family of superheroes battled against this villain who was trying to destroy all the supers. (Syndrome)
12.What substance was superman allergic to? (Kryptonite)
13.Green Lantern’s power came from this supernatural piece of jewelry. (magic ring)
Added by Dan Manns
Rate This Game!
What is Gravatar?