Ten Bags of Doom doesn't take much set up time, just a lot of clean up. This works great as a motivation/marketing piece for a certain event. Pick a staff guy who all the kids love to tell the students that if they bring a certain number of their friends to a certain event, they get to give him the "Ten Bags o' Doom!" The "Ten Bags . . ." are 10 messy items they get to dump on his head.
Rule of thumb, start with something sticky - and everything else sticks to it! Here's a typical order of 10 items we would dump on the poor staff person:
A couple things to remember:
- Gallon milk
- Jumbo bottle of syrup
- Bag of flour
- Hershey's chocolate syrup
- Box of Fruity Pebbles
- Pancake Mix
- Jumbo Jar of Apple Sauce
- Jar of Prego Spaghetti Sauce
- Squeeze Bottle of Mustard
- Only do "Ten Bags . . ." to a Male staff member - I don't have enough time to list the number of reasons why . . . just trust me!
- Only do "Ten Bags . . ." to a staff member who agrees to it, and has a good attitude (and understands the purpose of your group).
- Have a hose nearby!
- Prepare for a mess on the ground!
- Have the staff person bring a towel and a change of clothes!
Also see Slop-stacle Course on our EVENTS PAGE.