Check out the archive of "Ezine" articles that Jonathan
has written over the past years. Enjoy free games, ideas, video clips & reviews
... and much, much more.
For past artlice archives, choose a year:
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
- Something You Can Use: Youth Culture Window: DVD Blowout Give-away! We're Giving Away Free FINAL COUNTDOWN DVD's with Any Order of Jonathan's Books!
- Youth Culture Window: The 2011 Summer Movie Lineup PART II-The Films Hoping to Draw Teenagers This July & August
- Jonathan's Blog: Tomorrow My Son Turns 18... Have I Raised Him Right?
Tuesday, May 03, 2011
- Youth Culture Window: Youth Culture Window: The 2011 Summer Movie Lineup PART I-The Films Hoping to Draw Teenagers This May and June
- Something You Can Use: Brand New "Tangled" Movie Clip Discussion about Godliness
- Free Training You Can Use: Jonathan Interviewed by "Students and Culture" about Keeping Visitors, Gaining Trust, Connecting, Sharing..."
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
- Youth Culture Window: The Impact of Technology on Teenagers-Exploring Media Saturation and Its Effects
- From Jonathan: Four Myths about Soul Surfer Debunked-Jonathan Speaks Candidly about Soul Surfer
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
- Youth Culture Window: Lady Gaga "Vomits" her new song Judas-Between Judas and Jesus, Gaga "Clings" to Judas
- Resource Review: A Review of Jonathan's popular new book, Candid Confessions of an Imperfect Parent- "Honesty, from start to finish"
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
- Free Training: Check out the free Training Tools article,
Training Videos, as well as a ppt to help you train your volunteers to connect
- Training Workshops: Check out Jonathan's upcoming CONNECT workshops
for April and May (KS and PA), or book him to come to your city
- Recommended Books: What others are saying about Jonathan's
popular book, CONNECT-Real Relationships in a World of Isolation
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
- Something You Can Use This Week: Using Voyage of the Dawn
Treader Clips to Talk about Temptation-a Brand New Movie Clip Discussion
- Movie Reviews & Quick Q's: A Movie to Watch and One to Skip-Our
Two Cents on Soul Surfer and Paul
- Youth Culture Window: Drugs and Alcohol-Still Popular with
Teens Thanks to Media
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
- Youth Culture Window: Raising the Bar-Parents Teaching
Their Kids Lasting Values
- Brand New: Jonathan's brand new book, "Candid Confessions
of an Imperfect Parent" is NOW IN STOCK!!! Jonathan is personally signing all
books ordered in the next few weeks!
- Something You Can Use This Week: Using Avril Lavigne's song,
"What the He**" to talk to kids about actions and consequences
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
- Something New: Pre-order Jonathan's brand new book, "Candid
Confessions of an Imperfect Parent" this week and he'll personally sign it
for you (in stock and mailing out to you the last week of March)
- Parenting Workshops: Parenting the Texting Generation-Jonathan's
Parenting Workshop in Six U.S. Locations so Far in 2011 (Catch him in PA this weekend,
or in MS or Southern CA this fall)
- Something You Can Use This Week: Even More Free Parenting Resources
on TheSource4Parents.com -Check Out Three Brand New Music Discussions Customized
Just for Parents
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
- Something You Can Use This Week: Using Bruno Mars' Just
the Way You Are to Get Kids Talking about God's Complete, Perfect Love
- Youth Culture Window: Abstinence is Up, but Consequences Not
- Jonathan's Blog: But Mom, It's Only 10 PM! – Teenagers
Sleeping Habits... and Sleeping Distractions
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
- Something You Can Use This Week: Brand New Discussions that
Get Kids Talking-Our New Movie Reviews and Quick Q's Page
- Youth Culture Window: Hollywood's Take on Relationships-The
Relationship Lessons of Movies in the Theatres Right Now
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
- Something You Can Use This Week: Sharing the Gospel Message
via Bruno Mars' Song Grenade-a Brand New Free Music Discussion
- Insane Deals: Jonathan's Books Discounted Up to 40% Off This
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
- Something You Can Use This Week: Jesus Loves Everybody, So
Should We-a Brand New Free Music Discussion Talking to our Kids about How to Respond
to Gaga's #1 Hit "Born This Way"
- Youth Culture Window: Clear Messages in Today's Top Music-A
Close Look at This Week's Top 5 Songs
Tuesday, February 08, 2011
- New on our YouTube Page: Jonathan McKee and his 17-year-old
son Alec-Voices of the Bullied (the entire talk posted on our A Lil Bit podcast)
- Something You Can Use This Week: A Post-Valentine's Day "Love"
Discussion-True Love is Sacrificial-a Movie Clip Discussion
- Training and Workshops: Jonathan's New Training Workshops from
His Three Newest Books
Tuesday, February 01, 2011
- Youth Culture Window: Behind Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" –
The Theological, Moral, and Scientific Revelations of Lady Gaga's New Song
- Featured Article: Out of the Closet and into the Church-What
Should the Church Do about Homosexuality?
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
- Featured: It Doesn't Get Any Easier Than This to Win a Free
Book! Just Rate/Post a Comment on One of our Movie or Music Discussions... and Your
Name Goes in the Hopper to Be One of 10 Winners of Your Choice of Jonathan's Books!
- Something You Can Use This Week: Use our Free "Big Game" Quiz
for your Super Bowl Sunday Parties!
- Youth Culture Window: An Inside Look into Lil Wayne and What
Kids Are Gleaning from Him
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
- Something You Can Use – The Princess Bride: Yes, it's a 20-year-old
cult classic...but this film has so many awesome scenes in it, including one that
will help your students understand an important promise Jesus gave His followers.
Use this MOVIE CLIP DISCUSSION to help your students realize that not even death
can stop Jesus' true love for us!
- Youth Culture Window – MTV's Newest Show 'Skins' Shows a Lot of It:
MTV has borrowed another television show from the UK. Like several other European
imports, this show crosses the line when it comes to drugs/alcohol, sex, and overall
vulgarity. Read David R. Smith's latest Youth Culture Window article so
you're familiar with the-most-talked-about-TV show currently aimed at kids in America.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
- Something You Can Use – The Arizona Shooting: Your students
are talking about it, so you might as well address it. No worries, we'll help you
discuss the recent national tragedy from a biblical point of view. Our new OUTREACH
AGENDA has everything you need, including a video!
- Youth Culture Window – The Dominance of Video Games: Do you
see teenager after teenager glued to glossy screens, engrossed in the latest video
game? So does everyone else! That's because video gaming is a multibillion dollar
per year industry. In our latest Youth Culture Window article, David R.
Smith unpacks the biggest games of 2010 and 2011, and what you'll need to know about
Tuesday, January 04, 2011
- Free Training Tools: What would happen if we gave teenagers
opportunities to serve and use their gifts prior to high school graduation? —Take
a peek at what Ministry-By-Students looks like in this new Free Training
- Something You Can Use: Jonathan's Favorite Free Resources and
Training from 2010
- Jonathan Training in Person: Catch Jonathan in PA and TX this
weekend-Book Him to Come to Your City!
- Equip Your Leaders for the New Year: 20 to 40% Off All of Jonathan's
Books Including His Brand New Ministry By Teenagers
NOW IN STOCK!
click here for more