Games & Icebreakers
Pass out questionnaires (and collect them) the week before, asking for things like favorite teacher, etc. Plan Family Feud based on the answers. You can also make questions up. Develop a final bonus round with prizes. Make sure the “host” is a fun, high-energy person, and you will want cheesy music and an announcer to "tell them what they can win."
Young Life Family Feud Questionnaire
1. The first thing you do when you get up is ______________________________________________.
2. Where do you go on a date? _________________________________________________.
3. What rule do your parents have that you would change? ___________________________________.
4. Name the place you would go on vacation. ______________________________________________.
5. What is your favorite Olympic sport? _______________________________________________.
6. All of a sudden you are given $1000, what is the first thing that you would buy? _______________________________________________.
7. Name the hottest, most with-it MTV video. _____________________________________________.
8. The fastest kind of car is _____________________________________________.
9. Your favorite fast-food place is ______________________________________________.
10. Name an English-speaking country ____________________________________________________.
11. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is ________________________________________________.
12. The #1 video game is ________________________________________________.
13. Your favorite brand of peanut butter is _________________________________________________.
14. The hottest name in car stereo/"tunes" is _______________________________________________.
15. Name a yellow fruit or vegetable _____________________________________________.
Idea from Young Life
Brother and Sister
Rate This Game!
What is Gravatar?