Games & Icebreakers
For this game you need a table, and 3 of each: volunteers, chairs, chocolate bars, blindfolds, and pairs of latex gloves.
1. Have contestants sit in a chair, the wrapped chocolate bars in front of them.
2. Explain that whoever unwraps the bar and builds a tower the fastest is the winner. The tower can be one on top of the other, a pyramid, criss-cross, or anything they think of.
3. Say, “On your mark, get set...” then interrupt by announcing that they must use latex gloves.
4. Once again, “On your mark, get set...”, and again interrupt by announcing that they must be blindfolded as well!
5. Now, you can start! The winner is the one done first.
If you have a smart-alec who begins to eat the chocolate, since he or she is blindfolded, slide the chocolate pieces out of the way!
Added by Danette Matty
Also see Banana Surgery (Click Here), Tootsie Roll Sculpture (Click Here), and Bubble Gum Sculpture (Click Here).
GET THE BRAND NEW BOOK THAT PEOPLE ARE CALLING "JONATHAN'S BEST EVER WRITTEN"
click here for more